24-inch Koa Wall-Hanging Sailing Canoe
- Fits on a 5-7' wall
- Easy to Hang via two pocket holes in the back of the hull
- The sails are movable and can be rotated off the wall to give a more three dimensional look. The lashings on the sails is black hemp.
- Canoe requires two screws in the wall to lock into the pocket hole and groove on the back of the canoe hull
Natural wood varies in grain and color. As no two items are exactly alike, contact the Artist for choice of items in stock.
Width: 3” (hull)
Depth: 1” thick
Sail: 6 x 7"
The canoe hull is koa with thin maple inlay. The sails are koa with inlays varying from maple, varying colors of koa, or mango. Contact Artist for what is available in stock.
- Natural oil finish will give the islands a more matte look
- Satin Laquer finish has a shiny appearance